The Week That Was
1. One of the hazardous of living in the country, you have to allow for unexpected delays.
2. Rediscovering my love of gingerbread.
3. Miss P is now the proud owner of the full set of Little Miss books. Keeping them in numerical order won’t tap into my OCD traits at all. Really.
4. Doll-Doo - Miss P’s beloved companion - spent some time drying out on the heater after an unfortunate toilet incident.
5. I’m really not a fan of the cold but cold and sunny isn’t too bad. It’s better than trudging through rain anyway.
6. Soaking fruit for Lincolnshire Plumbread.
7. I’m happy to admit that we buy a lot of the supermarket economy ranges but the packaging has always left a lot to be desired. It’s nice to see Morrisons giving theirs a facelift.
8. Saturday night delivered the second lot of snow this week. Sunday morning saw us playing in the fields opposite our house and trying to teach Miss P how to throw a snowball.